GBMC has many years of experience in providing project management support to project teams who are located at a distance. This includes coaching and direct project management support.
Our teams are globally disbursed and work multi-national corporations who run projects using multi functional teams who may be located in various geographical areas.
Along with consulting and coaching we have been providing virtual trainings that can take one or a combination of the following formats:
1. Stand alone online trainings for project teams using our Poject Management Tools and Techniques course. Please click here for more information.
2. Blended solutions where participants complete the online training and follow it up with a live virtual classroom where participants interact and share experience of how they are applying the online learning to their work. This is supplemented by covering practical subject matter and best practice company examples that may be best explained in a classroom scenario.
3. Webcasts provided to project teams who are geographically disbursed addressing various topics of project management as well as full courses delivered in modules over the web.
4. Web casts that deliver micro-sessions (1 to 2 hours of duration) on topics that the project teams may need at a moment in time. Example of topics include but are not limited to:
- – How to run a project planning kick-off meeting and other project meetings
- – Key steps in project planning
- – Specific project plan elements – like managing requirements, developing a Work Breakdown, developing a schedule etc.
- – How to communicate effectively – written, spoken and interpersonal communications
- – How to manage risks
- – How to control projects
- – How to manage conflict
- – How to manage a team
- – How to understand behavioral preferences of people
5. Certification preparation courses like Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®), Project Management Professional (PMP®), PM² Essentials certified, PM² Advanced certified, PM² Agile certified.
Project Management Tools and Techniques Course
(9 Modules made up of 60+ Online Learning Videos, Best Practice Classroom Recordings, Quiz and 11 PDU awards towards certification). Please click here.
(An excerpt from our online course for Module 3)
PM2 Practice Questions on the Empowered Achiever App