PMP® Exam Preparation Course
(Check our Upcoming Events Calendar for program dates).
Gain your PMP®. Enhance your career competitive advantage. Demonstrate your project management experience.
PMP® or Project Management Professional certification, with more than 1 million certified professionals worldwide, displays a project manager’s knowledge and extensive experience in managing projects, hence is a valuable qualification to hold across all business sectors.
This online instructor-led PMP® Prep course covers all knowledge areas and processes covered in the PMBOK Guide, and focuses on the new three project management domains of People, Processes and Business Environment. At the same time, it provides a thorough preparation for the new PMP exam, with almost 50% of the questions referring to agile and hybrid approaches in managing projects.
This PMP course reflects all changes on the test that were taken into effect according to PMI on the 2nd of January 2021.
The course material includes:
- – PMI published training manual that maps the contents to the exam content outline (ECO).
- – Access to PMI Choice where you can take pre and post training quiz, watch video clips on concepts, access to templates and check lists that support your project work.
- – One-year access to our PMP Exam prep questions (over 800 selected questions including PMI supplied questions (The PMI supplied questions will be delivered electronically to you).
- – One year access to our self paced Project Management Tools and Techniques online course (over 70 content videos) that grants you 11 Professional Development Units. (https://www.guruface.com/course/1610).
Please email us at email@example.com with your details, if you’d like to register for this programme.
The exam is not included with this training course.
Delegates must book their PMP exam separately through PMI.
To apply for the PMP examination, please refer to PMI website: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp/earn-the-pmp/how-to-apply
The PMP Prep Course offers:
- 35 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- Complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- Project Management Tools & Techniques Pre-Learning Module (free of charge): A minimum of 11 hours of pre-learning on the basic tools and techniques of project management (not thoroughly covered in PMBOK® Guide)
- Thorough coverage of all knowledge areas to pass the PMP® exam
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises, examples and other PMI learning resources
- 400+ sample questions
- Tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
- Continued support after class
- 35 PDUs from the PMP Prep module and 11 PDUs from the pre-learning module
What you will learn
Module 1 – Creating a High Performing Team
The success of your project depends on the people involved. A key role of a project manager is to assemble and manage the project team and any additional stakeholders.
Module 2 – Starting the Project
Now that you’ve assembled a high-performing, engaged, and empowered project team, you are ready to get started with the planning of the project. Planning includes all aspects of a project including budget, schedule, scope, quality, project activities, procurement, and closure.
Module 3 – Doing the work
Now that you have a project plan and have determined the requirements for managing the project from initiation to closure, you are ready to execute the project.
Module 4 – Keeping the Team on Track
Now that the project team has been assembled and is doing the work of the project, you need to ensure that the team stays on track. As the project manager, you need to demonstrate the type of leadership that facilitates collaboration among the team and stakeholders, manages conflict, removes obstacles, and supports the team’s performance.
Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind
Keeping a handle on the changes in both the internal and external business environments is the project manager’s responsibility. Employing a continuous process improvement plan will ensure that the project’s success can be consistently repeated within your organization.