PMP® Prep Live Online Module: 32 hours of training on PMBOK and PMP’s guidelines, with online live sessions with the instructor, preparation material, simulation sample tests
In 9 Half-Day Live Modules in a Small Group.
All times are Central European Time
- 19 April – program information day – 16:30-17:30
- 26-27-28 April – Sessions 1,2 &3 – 09:00-13:00
- 5-6 May – Sessions 4&5 – 13:30-17:30
- 10 May – Session 6 – 13:30-17:30
- 12 May – Session 7-13 :30-17 :00
- 3-4 June – Sessions 8&9 – 09:00-13:00
The course material will include:
- PMI published training manual that maps the contents to the exam content outline (ECO).
- Access to PMI Choice where you can take pre and post training quiz, watch video clips on concepts, access to templates and check lists that support your project work.
- One-year access to our PMP Exam prep questions (over 800 selected questions including PMI supplied questions (The PMI supplied questions will be delivered electronically to you).
- One year access to our self paced Project Management Tools and Techniques online course (over 70 content videos) that grants you 11 Professional Development Units. (https://www.guruface.com/course/1610).
Register until 15 April 2021.
Please email us at email@example.com with your details, if you’d like to register for this programme.
The exam is not included with this training course.
Delegates must book their PMP exam separately through PMI.
To apply for the PMP examination, please refer to PMI website: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp/earn-the-pmp/how-to-apply
Your training partners
GBMC is a management consultancy with over 30 years of project management training in public. GBMC is a Premier PMI® Authorized Training Partner.
Preparing with a PMI Premier Authorized Training Partner, guarantees that:
- The course runs without cancellations
- Instructors are PMP certified professionals with Agile project management experience
- We use PMI provided licensed content in our trainings
- All study material is continually updated according to PMI’s certification standards
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) acquired from this course, are automatically accepted by PMI without audit
The PMP Prep Course offers:
- 36 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- Complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- Project Management Tools & Techniques Pre-Learning Module (free of charge): A minimum of 11 hours of pre-learning on the basic tools and techniques of project management (not thoroughly covered in PMBOK® Guide)
- Thorough coverage of all knowledge areas to pass the PMP® exam
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises, examples and other PMI learning resources
- 400+ sample questions
- Tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
- Continued support after class
- 35 PDUs from the PMP Prep module and 11 PDUs from the pre-learning module
Participants are responsible for providing their own copy of the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition. You may acquire a digital copy of the PMBOK free of charge if you become a PMI Member.
What you will learn
Module 1 – Creating a High Performing Team
The success of your project depends on the people involved. A key role of a project manager is to assemble and manage the project team and any additional stakeholders.
Module 2 – Starting the Project
Now that you’ve assembled a high-performing, engaged, and empowered project team, you are ready to get started with the planning of the project. Planning includes all aspects of a project including budget, schedule, scope, quality, project activities, procurement, and closure.
Module 3 – Doing the work
Now that you have a project plan and have determined the requirements for managing the project from initiation to closure, you are ready to execute the project.
Module 4 – Keeping the Team on Track
Now that the project team has been assembled and is doing the work of the project, you need to ensure that the team stays on track. As the project manager, you need to demonstrate the type of leadership that facilitates collaboration among the team and stakeholders, manages conflict, removes obstacles, and supports the team’s performance.
Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind
Keeping a handle on the changes in both the internal and external business environments is the project manager’s responsibility. Employing a continuous process improvement plan will ensure that the project’s success can be consistently repeated within your organization.
George Merguerian, PMP, Director, Global Business Management Consultants, PMI Authorized Training Partner
Why certify with PMP
PMP®, with more than 1 mil. certified professionals across all industries all over the world, is considered one of the most well-known project management certifications.
- PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and knowledge to successfully lead and direct projects
- PMP® allows for greater earnings and recognition from employers and leads to career advancement
- PMP® was established in 1984 and counts today more than 1 mil. certified professionals in more than 180 countries, 70% percent of whom are working in the US
PMP® exam application prerequisites
Candidates for the exam must have at least 35 contact hours of formal education unless you are an active Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certificate holder.
In addition, for those with a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of three years/36 months unique non-over-lapping professional project management experience.
For those without a Bachelor’s degree a minimum of five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience.
For more information about PMP exam requirements and certification process visit www.pmi.org