Our intensive 3-day PMP® Prep seminar is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders master the “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)” content and pass the PMP® exam. The course offers 35 PDUs.
The program’s objectives are to provide:
- 24 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- 1 year access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform to practice with thousands of questions.
- 35 PDUs of project management education
- complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- a learning experience that summarizes all critical points from all PMI recommended test preparation texts (approx. 4300 pages of documentation), plus recent issues of the PMI Journal®.
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises and examples
- 500 sample questions
- at least 4 hours of timed examination under conditions similar to the actual exam memory sheets with formulas, techniques, processes, mind maps and cheat sheets for memorizing important data
- tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
The course will grant 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) – allowing you to take the exam after the course (subject to the completion of your application for the PMP credential).
Who should attend:
Project Managers/Leaders, Project Team Members who have 3.5 years experience in projects (not necessarily as Project Managers) and would like to have a professional Certification.