Nail Your Project Every Time!
Delays, cost overruns, or quality problems can wreck your project. Learn how to keep it on track with this 5-day intensive project management programme.You know you are competent in project management, however, you are often challenged by the need to apply project management disciplines in more depth and in a more controlled, monitored and evaluated context. You know you need to become proficient in how you identify, quantify, plan for and manage project risks and requirements, and in how you monitor, control and report on the team’s progress against the project charter. In fact, you need to take up the management role more formally within project teams and with stakeholders to ensure you deliver to schedule, scope, cost and quality.
Aligned with PMI’s PMBOK®, this programme helps you master the entire project management process. You’ll earn 35 professional development units (PDUs) pre-approved by PMI, and you’ll gain skills and in-depth knowledge that prepare you for the next level: the Project Management Professional certification.
How will you benefit?
- Learn all aspects of project management from the perspective of the PMBOK Guide
- Acquire necessary prerequisite knowledge to enter a PMP Exam Prep training programme
- Achieve competence in the 10 project management knowledge areas and 5 process groups
- Master the 47 competencies outlined in the PMBOK Guide
- Learn the techniques of documenting project risks, assumptions and constraints
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Identify and perform stakeholder analysis
- Develop a WBS and create a project charter
- Determine the critical path of a project
- Staff your project for optimum results
- Gain more skills in executing, monitoring and controlling the tasks defined in your project plan
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 5 interactive days
Who should attend?
Project managers, programme managers, and project team leaders who have several years of experience initiating, planning and managing projects, and project team members who are interested in enhancing their career by preparing to become a certified PMP.
Prerequisite: This programme requires you to have basic knowledge and experience in project management. It is not designed for total beginners in project management.