Smart and effective project managers know how to plan and draw upon their resources to make the most effective decisions. They are also powerful motivators and are able to inspire the best performances from their team members to achieve the project objectives. Learn how you too can leverage on the essential tools and techniques to master the art of project management from this insightful programme.
Benefits To You:
You will be able to effectively apply the common language in project management with your project team. This will improve your communication, coordination and collaboration, which lead to successful execution of your projects. Organisations that are able to deliver project better, will create competitive advantage, enjoy better ROI and improve the morale of their workforce.
- Plan projects effectively
- Organise and support projects
- Create interactive project teams
- Manage project risks proactively
- Monitor and control the project execution, project communications, and reporting
- Overview of project, project management, life cycle of project management
- Agreeing on the project objectives from stakeholders requirements
- Develop the project scope
- The work breakdown structure (WBS)
- The project organisation
- The project schedule (Network diagram, critical path, Gantt chart, milestones)
- The project budget and manage risks
- Effective project control
Participants will also learn how to manage and control the project execution, project communications and reporting.
Who Should Attend:
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
For more information, please contact: email@example.com