Open PM² is a project management methodology designed by the European Commission.
Its purpose is to enable project teams to manage their projects effectively, and deliver solutions and benefits to their organisations and stakeholders.
Main components of the PM² Essentials training course are:
- Introduction to Open PM² – what is it? Why was it developed despite the existence of other project approaches? why has it become popular?
- Projects, Programmes, Portfolios – what are the differences and how do they support in achieving an organisation’s strategic goals.
- Project success and failure – causes for each.
- Project governance in Open PM².
- The Open PM² mindsets – how these bind tools and behaviours.
- The Open PM² Project lifecycle: from Project Initiation to Closure.
- The Initiating phase – The Business Case & Project Charter.
- The Planning phase – the key processes and tools.
- The Executing phase – what needs to be done.
- Monitor and Control the project – how to do this effectively and efficiently.
- The Closing phase – what constitutes an end of the project.
- How to prepare for the Open PM² Essentials exam. You will be provided access to a platform where you can take a practice exam.
This training is only delivered in English language.
Project Team Members and Project Managers.