The Open PM² Advanced course is designed to enhance the participants’ knowledge with respect to PM² Methodology and address in more depth the subject matter areas covered in the PM² Essentials course.
The course is completely consistent with the Open-PM² Guide (version 1) and templates. Having completed this seminar, participants will acquire more in depth knowledge in PM² in areas such as – Stakeholders and Requirements Management, Risk Management, Issues Management, Issues Management, Project Control and Communications Management.
Main components of the Open PM² Advanced course are:
- Review of key topics covered in the Open PM² Essentials course
- Stakeholder Management – identification, analysis, requirements and expectations management, using the PM² Stakeholder Matrix.
- Requirements – using the PM² Requirements Management Plan, requirements identification, analysis and prioritisation, mapping the requirements to the outputs of the project.
- Risk – the PM² Risk Management Plan, Risk identification, qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks, risk response planning, using the PM² Risk Log template.
- Resolving project issues – using the PM² Issue Management Plan, tools and techniques for issue analysis, using the PM² Issue Log.
- The Open PM² Transition and Business Implementation plans.
- How to prepare for the Open PM² Advanced Exam. You will be provided access to a platform where you can take a practice exam.
Open PM2 Essentials
This training is only delivered in English language.
Project Team Members and Project Managers.