Master Project Management tools, techniques and people’s skills
Develop a complete set of management skills for your current level of project-related responsibility in your organisation.
We introduce you to the basic functions of project management: Planning, Organizing and Staffing, Directing and Leading, Controlling, Reporting and Risk management. The first two days are dedicated to Tools and Techniques and the third day for the People (Soft) side of Project Management devoting time to leadership and team management skills in the context of projects.
You will learn how to make good project plans, identify and manage project risks, monitor and control the project, be a good team player and lead the project, and communicate effectively across the team and with project stakeholders. Participants working in teams, prepare a basic project plan which consists of: project objectives (requirements, SOW), a work breakdown, (WBS), a project organization (OBS), a project schedule, project baseline (budget) and risk management plan.
- Structure projects by setting realistic goals and identifying milestones en route
- Use effective tools for scheduling, avoiding both panic and slack time
- Use resources more efficiently by planning accurately
- Implement control systems for more effective decisions
- Build project teams, and motivate team members
- Adjust your management style to the situation
- Develop effective communication across project teams
- Manage cross-functional and cross-cultural project teams
- Use simple, user-friendly risk management tools
Who Should Attend:
New project managers and team members as well as those who have practised project management for a while. It is intended for people who want a thorough review of project management basic principles and tools.